Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
Gybes, aerials and waveriding, put it in here!
- Posts: 324
- Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 10:14 am
- Location: Newburgh, West Lancs, U.K.
Nice one Tony. I saw this a couple of weeks back and thought it was a good manoeuvre to get dialled, (not that we have many reefs around us
- Posts: 2137
- Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:07 am
- Location: Oxford (= Hayling, Hillhead, Poole)
i wish my feet were that quick.
i still prefer to find deeper water - grinding the nose of the board through the beach can't be good for it!
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5053
- Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2004 12:06 pm
- Location: WWW
Plenty of surfboard stuff around on u-tube, but the odd one catches my eye!
Niccolo Porcella on the Jimmy Lewis Chamber