Search found 449 matches



by cyberdog1899
Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:08 pm
Forum: The Chicken Loop
Topic: Ideal laptop for HD editing?
Replies: 24
Views: 1782

Re: Ideal laptop for HD editing?

JEZMONDO wrote: MACBOOK Pro to the new retina and I have to say its an awesome bit of kit, that would smash most desktops out of the park.

You don't mean the ones that cost same amount of money, do Ya?
by cyberdog1899
Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:15 pm
Forum: Trade Expo
Topic: TEAM RIDERS wanted - Royal Kites UK
Replies: 27
Views: 4834

Re: TEAM RIDERS wanted - Royal Kites UK

This is because riders have extra cash from local distributors who paid but not received kites that can be spent on drugs enhancing performance.
by cyberdog1899
Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:17 pm
Forum: The Chicken Loop
Topic: POSSIBLE fraud
Replies: 174
Views: 12492

Re: POSSIBLE fraud

Best to do on a weekend when Londoners are about - 3 new North kites set up per kiter on the beach and they down the restaurant eating steaks and drinking lager... On a more serious note - it's been suggested to do a 'Chuck Norris' style chase after whoever's done it. First of all it is rarely a sin...
by cyberdog1899
Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:44 pm
Forum: Kiteboarder TV
Topic: Lewis Crathern Kitesurfing 2012
Replies: 2
Views: 374

Re: Lewis Crathern Kitesurfing 2012

It's a brave music selection from the brave man! Missing some big air action tho'. 2013?
by cyberdog1899
Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:16 pm
Forum: The Chicken Loop
Topic: POSSIBLE fraud
Replies: 174
Views: 12492

Re: POSSIBLE fraud

If someone's doing that sort of fraud chances are he's using fake identity and bank will have the address for an old woman who lived there on her own since World War II... Guys in Camber got done when rented 3 full quivers to blokes with fake identity and reg plate. Looks like kiters become bit of a...
by cyberdog1899
Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:46 pm
Forum: The Chicken Loop
Topic: POSSIBLE fraud
Replies: 174
Views: 12492

Re: POSSIBLE fraud

It's not just sending money - it is purchasing goods using PayPal method of payment. This is from PayPal user's agreement: 10.1 Your Liability. a. General. You are responsible for all Reversals, Chargebacks, Claims, fees, fines, penalties and other liability incurred by PayPal, a User, or a third pa...
by cyberdog1899
Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:29 pm
Forum: The Chicken Loop
Topic: POSSIBLE fraud
Replies: 174
Views: 12492

Re: POSSIBLE fraud

JamesVegas wrote:
If you're just sending money via paypal you're not going to be covered, you need to buy something through ebay first.

Are You sure?
https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/security/safe-online-shopping
by cyberdog1899
Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:47 am
Forum: The Chicken Loop
Topic: POSSIBLE fraud
Replies: 174
Views: 12492

Re: POSSIBLE fraud

First thing; If you tracked my IP it would show as Yorkshire because my providers are Zen who have a Yorkshire base. Yes/No ? No. And if someone set out for a fraud good chances are he/she is aware that IP's leave enough trace for coppers to walk into your house - so they use internet cafe based pc...
by cyberdog1899
Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:17 pm
Forum: The Chicken Loop
Topic: POSSIBLE fraud
Replies: 174
Views: 12492

Re: POSSIBLE fraud

It is. Easier memorized thus more effective.
by cyberdog1899
Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:51 pm
Forum: The Chicken Loop
Topic: POSSIBLE fraud
Replies: 174
Views: 12492

Re: POSSIBLE fraud

Next time I buy, I will be asking for personal details from the seller and perhaps a friend request on Facebook, so I can check them out and have some sort of case against them if they rip me off I've got a couple of new kites - Vegas 2013. My name is James Bond. You can check me up on facebook. If...
by cyberdog1899
Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:51 pm
Forum: The Chicken Loop
Topic: POSSIBLE fraud
Replies: 174
Views: 12492

Re: POSSIBLE fraud

Next time I buy, I will be asking for personal details from the seller and perhaps a friend request on Facebook, so I can check them out and have some sort of case against them if they rip me off I've got a couple of new kites - Vegas 2013. My name is James Bond. You can check me up on facebook. If...
by cyberdog1899
Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:24 pm
Forum: Trade Expo
Topic: TEAM RIDERS wanted - Royal Kites UK
Replies: 27
Views: 4834

Re: TEAM RIDERS wanted - Royal Kites UK

LOL
by cyberdog1899
Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:20 pm
Forum: The Chicken Loop
Topic: Dempsey Windsurfing Silver Medal
Replies: 29
Views: 1684

Re: Dempsey Windsurfing Silver Medal

Image

Windsurfers - Your dreams are our reality! But welcome to the club, anyway :-D
by cyberdog1899
Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:35 pm
Forum: The Chicken Loop
Topic: Worthing Big Air Open
Replies: 6
Views: 842

Re: Worthing Big Air Open

I'm sure next time it can be done 'on forecast'. You call it 3 days up front when there's 15knts gfs SW on Guru and 80% or less cloud cover. Then, there's 90%+ chance it will be 'big air' as opposed to 10% and a decent party.