Idiot

Shoot the breeze and stay in the loop with the unhinged and unhooked word on the street.
Hobbsurf
Location: Cleethorpes - Nothing but oil spills, sharks and it's a Pikey Beach in the summer. Try Skeg!

Re: Idiot

Post by Hobbsurf »

That wall looks about as close as 25 mtr lines will go.....................................

:shock:

Russ

sean b

Post by sean b »

Hobbsurf wrote:That wall looks about as close as 25 mtr lines will go.....................................

:shock:

Russ

Russ, thats the new beauty his newly qualified gang are spouting, 10m lines means you can reduce the buffet zone accordingly. i shit you not. basically when the shit goes down you need less downwind distance because you are on shorter lines. have you every heard anything like it, seriously, have any of you?

kenskebabs

Post by kenskebabs »

the greatest ^%%^&wits , post drivel on the internet after doing nothing to help out a fellow kiter in a positive friendly way with no arrogance.

sean b

Post by sean b »

enlighten us ken to your wisdom

Too Much Wind

Post by Too Much Wind »

sean b wrote:enlighten us ken to your wisdom

No please spare us else we'll get "Show peace,love and goodwill to all fellow kitesurfers" no matter how retarded they are.

TMW

Hobbsurf
Location: Cleethorpes - Nothing but oil spills, sharks and it's a Pikey Beach in the summer. Try Skeg!

Post by Hobbsurf »

Too Much Wind wrote:No please spare us else we'll get "Show peace,love and goodwill to all fellow kitesurfers" no matter how retarded they are.

TMW

:-D x 2

Russ

redskyhorizon

Post by redskyhorizon »

mutant wrote:Student, Green Best waroo 9m or bigger, no helmet, wearing harness and hooked in

Please tell me it wasn't a 2010 Waroo!

missmaura
Antispam: No

Post by missmaura »

Sean B - You are the only (other) idiot i can see here with the exception of the guy mentioned in the original post - i would suggest you get all the facts and then consider how best to address all relevant issues BEFORE you post inflammatory and derogatory posts including direct personal insults.

kenskebabs

Post by kenskebabs »

been doing this for years, ...yeah teach on short lines AND when u teach - tether a line from the 5th line/pump attachment point to your wrist (as teacher) 4-5m long - so student can learn safely to fly kite from the ground to 4 m high on each side first - almost risk free - stand in teh right place and as soon as kite goes out of control your wrist yanks centre of leading edge and depowers kite - s i m p l e

sean b

Post by sean b »

missmaura wrote:Sean B - You are the only (other) idiot i can see here with the exception of the guy mentioned in the original post - i would suggest you get all the facts and then consider how best to address all relevant issues BEFORE you post inflammatory and derogatory posts including direct personal insults.

you sound like you know the situation i am referring to, maybe you're related to the big twat i mention, sister? care to fill me in on your personal involvement with what i mentioned?

kenskebabs

Post by kenskebabs »

get a room

blind_judge

Post by blind_judge »

Gary Hunt is a money grabbing c##t, sorry to say this but looks like we do have to wait for a serious accident or fatality before anything can be done: (

missmaura
Antispam: No

Post by missmaura »

sean b wrote:
missmaura wrote:Sean B - You are the only (other) idiot i can see here with the exception of the guy mentioned in the original post - i would suggest you get all the facts and then consider how best to address all relevant issues BEFORE you post inflammatory and derogatory posts including direct personal insults.

you sound like you know the situation i am referring to, maybe you're related to the big twat i mention, sister? care to fill me in on your personal involvement with what i mentioned?

Yet again with the personal insults - Learn some forum etiquette but when you post on your local forum a direct threat stating you will kite directly at and amongst students learning at your local beach that goes a long way to providing an insight into the type of kiter and person you are - Take your personal vendetta elsewhere because threats like that only damage our sport and threaten the safety of kiters using the beaches - The thread title remains very applicable to kiters such as yourself

JGTR

Post by JGTR »

kenskebabs wrote:get a room

+1

Maybe keep it on your local forum?

Or at least use the regional sections provided on the forum...............you know, forum etiquette and all that :lol:

blind_judge

Post by blind_judge »

If this bull was happening on your door step you all would be alot more vocal about it! This crap been going on for a long time.