Have you ever...

Shoot the breeze and stay in the loop with the unhinged and unhooked word on the street.
sapre

Re: Have you ever...

Post by sapre »

Only one that comes to mind is mr langlands...

Stands out since hes not your typical saarfender!
Chatted few times at unlce toms couple of yrs back now, from pieces picked up here (including description above from jay!) Gotta be him.

Hope your ancle's better?! :-)

waverider

Post by waverider »

Safety_Crab wrote:The only people I wouldnt like to meet would be the following:

Mr X: Due to his timeless unwaivering dedication to the cause of being vapid (and no that isnt airush's latest offering).

:-D

Safety_Crab wrote:Waverider: Most likely I would be held hostage in a pit in his paddock, old hannibal up top eating my liver and talking about johnie eisler after market kite mods. libelous....maybe...but its probably what would happen.

Naaaa, i'm more likely to feed you then hang a brushcutter around your neck, or a chainsaw in your hands. I'm always after a little help at the farmette.

I'm quite like my forum personality, never let something go that needs questioning or challenging and always helpful. :-D

When I first met 'boverboy' some years ago I met a very likeable big-bloke who always gives me a call for a session when he visits Pembrokeshire. I always wondered why you called yourself 'boverboy' Craig.

gudge

Have you ever...

Post by gudge »

Thanks JGTR another bloody RSPB sanctuary , I'll take my gear back out the car. Back to the topic

thetrash

Post by thetrash »

I've met Waverider, he might have been Noody then. He is an old bastard just like his forum persona not quite so grumpy though.

waverider

Post by waverider »

I've met Trash, quite a nice bloke at the beach but a miserable and contrary bastard on the forum. Vapid fits.

carlos_c

Post by carlos_c »

I met Waverider......lovely chap.....only thing is that he made me ride his Slingshot Link.......almost put me off inflatables for life !!! :-D

waverider

Post by waverider »

carlos_c wrote:.......almost put me off inflatables for life !!! :-D

Sorry, and I expected you to be able to cope. You did fly the 15 metre though. Nine struts. :shock: This last quiver is hugely different, 0-to-60 in 4 seconds, full-on performance and will boost you to the moon. All a bit much for me recently, I need something that gives me time to think.

Ahh-yes, Andy, one of the many gentlemen i've met over the years. I still have that box full of pumps, how are you ?