Still Crispy

Shoot the breeze and stay in the loop with the unhinged and unhooked word on the street.
Post Reply
craigboddington
Posts: 429
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:40 pm
Antispam: No
Location: West Sussex

I had a 17m Fuel at one point, leading edge as bigger than an oak tree. Was no good for an afternoon session, as by the time you had setup it was dark.
Filthy
Posts: 960
Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2004 8:04 pm
Location: Hythe. Near Folkestone. KENT!!
Contact:

Still have an 07 17m Fuel. I had a 19 fuel as well at one point..
kite-uk
Posts: 1025
Joined: Sat May 17, 2008 10:01 pm
Location: Hillhead: where's it's happening
Contact:

Torch10m wrote:we really should have a Darwin Prevention Fund and buy up all this old cack
use them for tents, bean bags, or any other use so long as they don`t end up in the hands of idiots

LOL.. mass burning down at the beach in some sort of Witch hunt of all the old tat :lol: but pump them up first as they pop more fun.
Torch10m
Posts: 83
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:18 am
Antispam: No

a mass burning was my first thought but i could not get the sight of the enviroMENTALpolice high jacking an amusing thread from my mind.
exploding & burning & black plumes of accrid smoke sure to bring all the shareham beach nimbys out in protest
matt_s
Posts: 389
Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 10:44 am
Antispam: No
Location: Chichester

Torch10m wrote:we really should have a Darwin Prevention Fund and buy up all this old cack
use them for tents, bean bags, or any other use so long as they don`t end up in the hands of idiots
a friend of mine has made a poncho out of an old kite - brilliant for putting over a wetsuit if you're hanging about on the beach in the cold and rain :)

It's still crispy too...
Safety_Crab
Posts: 711
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:17 pm
Location: Director of Forum Bureaucracy

Image

Still Crispy ??
Torch10m
Posts: 83
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:18 am
Antispam: No

rakeem15 wrote:
Torch10m wrote:here`s a typical Darwin candidate
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/07-WIPIKA-VAR ... 3f25a07530" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
£110 starting bid!

Optimistic.
2 hours left and up to £123
wonders will never cease
rakeem15
Posts: 710
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:33 pm
Location: London/Calshot

Torch10m wrote:
rakeem15 wrote:
Torch10m wrote:here`s a typical Darwin candidate
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/07-WIPIKA-VAR ... 3f25a07530" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
£110 starting bid!

Optimistic.
2 hours left and up to £123
wonders will never cease
Jesus, I sold a 12m 2008 Evo for under £200 last year.
Sonnyrider
Posts: 1012
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:45 pm
Location: Bath, UK

Torch10m wrote:
rakeem15 wrote:
Torch10m wrote:here`s a typical Darwin candidate
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/07-WIPIKA-VAR ... 3f25a07530" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
£110 starting bid!

Optimistic.
2 hours left and up to £123
wonders will never cease
now on 142.50 with 45mins to go
Madness, I can't get any one to bite on my 2010 Havoc, WTF are people thinking? :roll:
Safety_Crab
Posts: 711
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:17 pm
Location: Director of Forum Bureaucracy

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/kite-surfing- ... 4d0d696e99

This is probably the most dangerous kite. I had one when they first hit the market. Atleast its only a 3.6m2. I dont think it will fly with a chicken loop setup (as advertised) making the package even more lethal.
Safety_Crab
Posts: 711
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:17 pm
Location: Director of Forum Bureaucracy

Safety_Crab wrote:http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/kite-surfing- ... 4d0d696e99

This is probably the most dangerous kite. I had one when they first hit the market. Atleast its only a 3.6m2. I dont think it will fly with a chicken loop setup (as advertised) making the package even more lethal.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Kite-surfing- ... 417406b353

Safer option :lol:
Roland
Posts: 532
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:06 pm

Filthy wrote:Still have an 07 17m Fuel. I had a 19 fuel as well at one point..
I guy I know still has a 2005 19m Fuel, remember watching him using it in 12/13knts to learn " board above the head " raleys... :shock:
Blast
Posts: 1394
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:03 pm
Location: www.blastkiteboarding.co.uk
Contact:

I bought a nice crispy Wipika 6.5m Classic recently off ebay for £28, the same two line kite I learnt on in 1999/2000
It even had the little hand pump originally supplied with it, them were the days! :mrgreen:
wardr77
Posts: 99
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:30 pm
Antispam: No

And moving into the world of 'twintips' here we have for sale 'A lovely blue kitesurfing board' complete with a variety of interesting concaves ...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Kitesurfing-b ... 232c109516" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Blast
Posts: 1394
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:03 pm
Location: www.blastkiteboarding.co.uk
Contact:

wardr77 wrote:And moving into the world of 'twintips' here we have for sale 'A lovely blue kitesurfing board' complete with a variety of interesting concaves ...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Kitesurfing-b ... 232c109516" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;


Woah that is lovely!
£35 postage too! :shock:
Post Reply