Still Crispy

Shoot the breeze and stay in the loop with the unhinged and unhooked word on the street.
kite-uk

I have seen kites at bootsales it was a posh boot sale LOL

I just said to the lady I would sell these at home on the computer if I was you.. they where he Son's
waverider

I know you-all don't need to be reminded though the casual reader should know that making a few poor decisions with a kite can kill you or make you dependent on others for the remainder of your life.

Youngsters that are short of cash and often even shorter when it comes to being sensible are the most likely ones faffing about with trashy kit and zero tuition. Ok, top-quality kit will also kill you just as quickly though with some people the whole ethos is cutting corners and costs to the point where things become lethal.

You riders around the south have seen plenty but I also have seen quite a few nightmares waiting to happen and mostly its about a kite and a bar that were bought separately together with dodging the tuition process. Often the person won't admit they are very inexperienced and need help, a lonely Pembrokeshire beach is often the only sensible decision made.

An old kite with a suitable bar where everything is working and nothing worn will still provide a lot of fun if the user has at least gone through a period of schooling. Most of us wouldn't sell a lethal combination though plenty of people couldn't care-less as long as they get-rid.

And whilst I'm at-it, EVERYONE, check your kite connections, bar-and-lines every time you use them for knots and wear. Yes, they are already turning up at Newgale and they always fly their kites at 12 o'clock because someone taught them. (They say)
craigboddington
Antispam: No

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/161295302442?cmd=VIDESC" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Material still has that crispy "new kite" feeling."

This baby is definitely still crispy then!
kite-uk

At least I am honest with my one I listed and said no newbies please to bid on this. :-)

And I stated the year unlike that add you just posted up. Clearly hiding it :-/
paulie_amoose

This is still crispy.. and I think some of the pages maybe stuck together too... :wink:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RRD-year-book ... 2339cae6c1

Almost like buying your dad's old copies of Razzle...
broraboyan

No buyers yet;-) rrd has to be up there for making the worst looking wetsuits in the world EVER , it obvious they never used the same designer.
Too Much Wind

Perhaps not crispy but is anyone prepared to buy from this fellow???? Apparently it comes with free tomatoes. :shock:

TMW
craigboddington
Antispam: No

That's a name from the past! He must be the only person ever banned from this forum!

Maybe he's finely decided to get kiting up!
james

Somewhat amusingly he has been banned by his own sailing club from sailing his 18ft skiff there anymore... On account of it being dangers to other water users.
fdvj

Still kites at CBK then, you lucky people.
james

bad news

He has ordered a kite hydrofoil

Good news

It's from carafino so highly unlikely to actually turn up
Too Much Wind

James are you stalking him? You seem to know rather a lot about his activities.... ;)

TMW
james

He added me as a friend... Once I stopped laughing I said yes.

We know some of the same people through sailing
Tone

james wrote:bad news

He has ordered a kite hydrofoil

Good news

It's from carafino so highly unlikely to actually turn up
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!

I see the boards turned up in the states, the foils however....
PJ

Still looking 4 a raven 9m, best air machine in its day. Whish i never sold it. :(