Monday 80 mph wind?

Shoot the breeze and stay in the loop with the unhinged and unhooked word on the street.
BrightonSurf

JGTR wrote:
GRF wrote:They're bowling ball balls cheeky! Cost me a lot of money. :wink:
Are they up your arse? Whatever turns you on :shock:
I think you might be close to the mark there, although I would say they were Twerking implants.
cyberdog1899

Jaws in Camber.
It looks tight between drop in the wind strength and high tide/dark. Anyway death or glory.
waverider

BrightonSurf wrote: I think you might be close to the mark there, although I would say they were Twerking implants.

"Twerking" ?

Look guys, I don't watch TV much and I only read quality print so how would I know. Google it. Jeasus-H-Christ, I don't believe it.
GRF
Brand Rep'
Brand Rep'

It's something they do a lot in Brighton I believe, doesn't it involve straws?
BrightonSurf

waverider wrote:
BrightonSurf wrote: I think you might be close to the mark there, although I would say they were Twerking implants.

"Twerking" ?

Look guys, I don't watch TV much and I only read quality print so how would I know. Google it. Jeasus-H-Christ, I don't believe it.
I just thought GRF might have got some implants so he could twerk outside of Edge Action Sports during his lunch break to attract passing customers. Not sure if they would buy any kites but they might sell out of neoprene wetsuits pretty fast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jmBTLKAsZI
cyberdog1899

You boys need to get out on Monday. That swell should wash your brains away.
Anyway is he coming?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOVoWJxRMXM
craigboddington
Antispam: No

If he is, I'd drop everything to come watch! But looks like he has plans

https://mobile.twitter.com/RubenLen10" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mike dubs

7.30am this morning soon as tide was low enough, Camber was pumping, blowing 35-50mph maxed on my 5m envy.
Some great turns as the period was much longer than normal with waves 6ft+ on the inside, just me on my surfboard and a windsurfer out on a 3.7m sail for 1.5hrs. Big black clouds arrived so I called it a day before it went mental.

Waves should be great Tues/wed this week too.

Mike
waverider

The Pembroke Buoy which is three miles offshore is showing 15 foot, the anemometer looks as if it's shagged. Aberporth which is on the north side of the West Wales peninsular is showing 35 knots and 12 foot.

I'm going to the beach for high water, U2 and coffee.
g0nz0

Turned out pretty good at Lepe. Well powered up on the 4m rally. Got an hour in before a squall hit and the wind went over 50knots on bramble met. It'll be interesting to see what happens tomorrow :-D
southseasailor

Was thinking of the storms you have over there now, any videos of kiting in it yet?
RichTW

Hayling was mental first thing this morning - 6m Rally, at one point I was worried I may not come down. Not often you look 500m infront for the landing :-D
PGH

we've had 7-8 sw all day...then it went dead quiet.
as forecast by windfinder the sh** hit the fan here at 2150...gusting 58 knots but its only with us for an hour or so then drops right away.

its heading towards the south coast..

play safe
Filthy

Smashed it today biggest jump ever, no loop though :?
waverider

Just one windsurfer out at Newgale, whatever happened to the 40 knots plus brigade. It wasn't even 30 knots but a massive and dangerous looking sea.