Newgale Beach Pembrookshire.

Shoot the breeze and stay in the loop with the unhinged and unhooked word on the street.
waverider

craigboddington wrote: There always other options!
Wow, fantastic, but I already have an access problem because of my poor walking. I gave up windsurfing because I couldn't carry the kit and that was when I saw Jonny Eisler with his little bag of cloth from French Canada and a comparatively tiny board back in 98.

What I did forget to ask you was, would a torn meniscus stop me riding my bike ? I can ride my bike round my standard fitness circuit without any problem from my knee, I tried it again this morning although I do always peddle circles and use SPD's rather than honking.

I'm still keen for kitesurfing though it would be stupid to continue if it increased my risk and quality of life in other things.
Safety_Crab

waverider wrote:
Wow, fantastic, but I already have an access problem because of my poor walking. I gave up windsurfing because I couldn't carry the kit and that was when I saw Jonny Eisler with his little bag of cloth from French Canada and a comparatively tiny board back in 98.

What I did forget to ask you was, would a torn meniscus stop me riding my bike ? I can ride my bike round my standard fitness circuit without any problem from my knee, I tried it again this morning although I do always peddle circles and use SPD's rather than honking.

I'm still keen for kitesurfing though it would be stupid to continue if it increased my risk and quality of life in other things.
Sad to think this will be waverider's last ever post on kiteboarder

:-D
waverider

It's so lovely to be appreciated. :-D
fdvj

Safety_Crab wrote:
waverider wrote:

Sad to think this will be waverider's last ever post on kiteboarder

:-D
I thought you had vanished as well Mr Crab