Serious Assault - £5000 reward for information

Shoot the breeze and stay in the loop with the unhinged and unhooked word on the street.
wind_rider

A reward of £5000 is offered for information leading to the successful prosecution of a number of kite surfers who have been involved in a series of assaults on the South Coast UK.

A reward of £500 is also offered for information that confirms the true identity of Reef_Rider who posts on this forum in connection with this.

Please contact Andrew Bishop Managing Director at the Hove office of Bishop and Light Criminal Law Solicitors with information and legally binding agreements will be formalised to anyone providing information.

http://www.bishopandlight.co.uk/contact/solicitors" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

All information will be treated in complete confidence.

This reward will also be publicised local press at the locations concerned but no discussion will be entered in to via this forum.
JGTR

Hi Steve :-D

Trying your luck on here again after being booted off Kiteforum? Seems you even annoy the tits off people who live thousands of miles away :lol:
paulie_amoose

Haha.. He was polluting the second hand kitesurf pages of Facebook earlier today. Nutty as a box of frogs is Stevie M. Still this forum is pretty quiet these days and baiting a mental patient might be fun..
sijandy
Antispam: No

wind_rider wrote:a number of kite surfers who have been involved in a series of assaults on the South Coast UK.
"Day 6 in the Celebrity Big Brother house and Gary Busey has been in the diary room secretly writing the sequel to Point Break and posting it on local kiteboarding forums under the name wind_rider"
Too Much Wind

*heads off to the corner shop to purchase an extra large bucket of popcorn*

TMW
vibro100

Here we go again. ...............
fdvj

Is it cash in advance?
pierre

Bring it on Steve...

Are you having withdrawal symptons from Kiteforum?
We missed you, not! :mrgreen:

Off to get a beer and tortillas. I shall be back in a minute.
GRF
Brand Rep'
Brand Rep'

Would someone care to give a brief précis of what this is all about? Can't be smoke without fire surely? I missed it when it kicked off last time, it was something to do with Lancing Sailing Club wasn't it? This chap gave me a bit of stick on a windsurf pals fb thread over James and wether he works for us still, which he doesn't, but I can't imagine him getting into fisticuffs with anyone he's quite professional and he certainly wouldn't upset a potential customer, but then these guys are Best riders aren't they? So probably not all there really. :wink:
Too Much Wind

pierre wrote:Bring it on Steve...

Off to get a beer and tortillas. I shall be back in a minute.

Good call.

TMW
paulie_amoose

I don't think he is gonna bite. Shame, the last 120 page thread kept me nicely entertained during my shoulder rehab....
Too Much Wind

paulie_amoose wrote:I don't think he is gonna bite. Shame, the last 120 page thread kept me nicely entertained during my shoulder rehab....
Based on the last thread, i seriously doubt he will be able to stop himself. Just as soon as he runs out of medication the true keyboard warrior in him will emerge.

TMW
anthonylanglands
Location: http://www.kiteaddicts.co.uk http://www.essexkitesurf.co.uk/

Yes Yes !! ... I see him watching , G-o-o-d !! I can feel your anger, TYPE !!! them down with all of your hatred and your journey towards the darkslide will be complete! .
Tone

I didn't think you were allowed on here anymore Mr McLean.

To get banned from Kiteforum is amazing as it is the most lenient forum on the planet.

From some of the posts on Kiteforum Steve was claiming that he'd had a knife pulled on him or something. It seems to be all in his head.

Mental illness is such a shame.

Tony
JGTR

GRF wrote:Would someone care to give a brief précis of what this is all about? Can't be smoke without fire surely? I missed it when it kicked off last time, it was something to do with Lancing Sailing Club wasn't it? This chap gave me a bit of stick on a windsurf pals fb thread over James and wether he works for us still, which he doesn't, but I can't imagine him getting into fisticuffs with anyone he's quite professional and he certainly wouldn't upset a potential customer, but then these guys are Best riders aren't they? So probably not all there really. :wink:
Call me cynical but that seems like a bit if a dig at James, why even mention his name in relation to this weirdo McLean? Then again not a surprise considering who posted it :roll: