Serious Assault - £5000 reward for information

Shoot the breeze and stay in the loop with the unhinged and unhooked word on the street.
ReefRider
Antispam: No

i'm reefy PM me for my address & bank details
ReefRider
Antispam: No

I'm reefy PM for my name / address & bank details for my £500 squids 8)
wotty

I have some information that I hope will assist with this and I will be in contact with Andrew Bishop.
David
Site Admin

Hey Wotty, how come you are on the same IP address that Steve Mclean made 800+ posts from?

Bizzare!!

Tony
waverider

Reef__Rider wrote: £5 to reveal location of waverider's paddock
Oi.

Why are you picking on me, I have nothing to do with any of this.
Too Much Wind

wotty wrote:I have some information that I hope will assist with this and I will be in contact with Andrew Bishop.
His journey back to the dark side is almost complete.

TMW
JGTR

Tony wrote:Hey Wotty, how come you are on the same IP address that Steve Mclean made 800+ posts from?

Bizzare!!

Tony
:lol: :lol: :lol: Busted!!
paulie_amoose

Tony wrote:Hey Wotty, how come you are on the same IP address that Steve Mclean made 800+ posts from?

Bizzare!!

Tony
Pure coincidence surely... Mclean would be smart enough to use a machine on a different router wouldn't he?? :lol:
Filthy

Wotty is on the lancing independent forum. He "talks" to steve. Poor man.I've registered on there to give Wotty the good news.... No zombies this time. I really feel sad for this individual.Get help steve..I have been tempted to ring the solicitors myself just to see if this is real...then I considered...maybe they have had enough of him as well and if they know anything about it?

One things for sure. If he is asking of "further" information. The police have politely told him to f*ck off.....on a number of occasions I would think....

Oh and hi from el gouna!!
wotty

I think you have made your views perfectly clear here Mr Filthy viewtopic.php?f=13&t=56295&p=343664&hil ... ng#p343664" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
BrightonSurf

I was informed a Mr Mclean is doing the Big Downwinder. I can tell you now he is not going to be in my group :wink: Nor will he be getting any help from me if it turns out to be required :-D
lard

BrightonSurf wrote:I was informed a Mr Mclean is doing the Big Downwinder. I can tell you now he is not going to be in my group :wink: Nor will he be getting any help from me if it turns out to be required :-D
Dear God please post a piccy so I can avoid accidentally teaming up with him in the Buddy Pen......
BrightonSurf

lard wrote:
BrightonSurf wrote:I was informed a Mr Mclean is doing the Big Downwinder. I can tell you now he is not going to be in my group :wink: Nor will he be getting any help from me if it turns out to be required :-D
Dear God please post a piccy so I can avoid accidentally teaming up with him in the Buddy Pen......
Dont worry I think you will know :wink:
Filthy

wotty wrote:I think you have made your views perfectly clear here Mr Filthy viewtopic.php?f=13&t=56295&p=343664&hil ... ng#p343664" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Quite right. I'm not going to bother now. I'm not sure if you are Wotty on there as well. Seeing as you clearly have conversations on threads using different usernames with yourself about yourself..it's all a bit weird really......
waverider

Filthy wrote:it's all a bit weird really......
Isn't this whole thing a "bit-weird" ?

Other than those being amused we have those being irritated, then we have those who enjoy irritating, but only by covering their identity, this alone displays a level of cowardice, sneaky and slime.

At the very-least this idiot Steve is covering his identity just to navigate around being banned and wasn't Fo banned from both forums ?

The munchers and popcorn eaters with identities are hilariously funny, poor-old Jay can't keep up but he's trying. Bless-him.