The £525, 9kg kite bar.......

Shoot the breeze and stay in the loop with the unhinged and unhooked word on the street.
Tone

Woah...

http://www.24-7boardsports.com/core-sen ... AhPa8P8HAQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Words fail me...
BillyGoat

Maybe your not jumping high enough due to the lines.... :-D ..... biggest pile of bullshit in years core..

"The all-black line sets are slightly thinner and 10 percent lighter, whilst boasting a 50 percent higher break load. The improved stretch resistance results in unequalled precise and direct steering, which is especially evident in waves or when pulling off kiteloops. It also enables explosive, and even higher jumps."
broraboyan

Where's the rep so he can fill us in on why only an idiot should buy a bar at this price.
rakeem15

Suspicious...

viewtopic.php?t=62882#p368085" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
andrews
Antispam: No

here's a bit more from the Core school of marketing. The claim: "CORE Pump 2.0 - CORE Kiteboarding completely redesigns the underappreciated
kite pump...". But it turns out to be an already-available inflatable SUP pump with CORE stickers on...

http://www.kiteforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2388901" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
JGTR

Wow that's worth more than all my kite gear put together :shock:

I suppose someone has to cater for the people with more money than sense.
ryman

9kg? a 19lb bar and line set...that much titanium and carbon would be expensive :?
I thought North bars were a rip off!
GRF
Brand Rep'
Brand Rep'

I love to hear poor people whining about nice things they can't have. It's like benefits street, we should get a TV programme made and you can all sit out around on the beach, all slightly smelly, swigging your meths and contemplating your beat up piece of crap Wahoo whilst us rich people boost massive with our super light less than 2 kilo bar and line sets...

Eat it up poor boys and can you take your pikey crap with you when you leave the beach I hate seeing loads of meths bottles lying around and who's needle is that? :wink:

And just for your info I've no idea which muppet suggested its 9 kg it is in fact 210 grams which makes it the lightest on the market by far, the lines are also 10% lighter and stronger but you can't give weights given the length variable, but if it helps you slip further into your meths induced stupor it's not much heavier than a pint of stella, probably something else you can't afford and us rich people can..
JGTR

Lol straight in with the insults.....

Be careful GRF, didn't Slingshot sack you for being a cnut????

Or was it because you didn't fit their brand image being old and crusty :lol:

Not sure how you fit the Core brand? I suppose you've had experience peddling over hyped crap before.

When Core (or whoever you will be pimping next year) makes a kite better than the Torch then I'll listen.
Tone

I know it wasn't 9kg, you silly old man.

I will just have to go and take my 6 2014/2015 kites, 5 boards, 2 hydrofoils and sit on the beach with my can of Stella....

joker.
JGTR

sit on the beach with my can of Stella
watching those posh weekend warrior city types with far too much money than sense making muppets of themselves and being a danger to others with their Core kites
GRF
Brand Rep'
Brand Rep'

We're trying to lobby the government to have homeless crap kite riders banned from the beaches between the hours of dawn and dusk, we don't want you littering up the place with your ghastly North, Naish, Best, poor peoples under performing tripe.

Now stop talking to me I don't talk to cheapskates why am I even asking this, but what's a Torch other than something you use in the dark (which will be fine if our new rule gets established now we have those nice Tories with a majority.)

PS, please don't leave your rubbish kit about when you've gone.
JGTR

please don't leave that rubbish kit about when you've gone
Touché

Tone

JGTR wrote:
please don't leave that rubbish kit about when you've gone
Touché

oh that is just PERFECT!
craigboddington
Antispam: No