The £525, 9kg kite bar.......

Shoot the breeze and stay in the loop with the unhinged and unhooked word on the street.
NYC

PMSL
GRF you are priceless
First law of holes, when you are in one stop digging.
Who cares what kite you fly or board you ride. Get on the water, have fun, know the rules and be respectful then we can all have fun.
Hope everyone has a great Bank Holiday Weekend and gets some time on the water.
GRF
Brand Rep'
Brand Rep'

:lol: I'll give you that one.

Either I'm out of practise or I am getting slow in my old age.. tossers. :lol:

Have a good one this weekend, I hope your heavy old bars don't give you a hernia or anything..
broraboyan

You can have the lightest or heaviest bar on the planet, it won't make no difference to me as the kites doing all the work.
paulie_amoose

GRF wrote: whilst us rich people boost massive with our super light less than 2 kilo bar and line sets...
Less than 2kg bar n line sets.. Invented by North in 2010 and available to you for about £50...

God know how much it would weigh if I removed the salt n sand n shit technology...

GRF
Brand Rep'
Brand Rep'

But it's ugly. It looks shit, sorry but you really need to bin that, it's positively offensive.

Anything that isn't yellow black and white, really doesn't cut it. :wink:
paulie_amoose

GRF wrote:But it's ugly. It looks shit, sorry but you really need to bin that, it's positively offensive.
True it is old, dirty and frequented many damp places, although you may appreciate those qualities. Two things though, it is a long way under 2kg and even further under £525! :-D

Talking of old and dirty things, I peeled the aging Slingshot sticker off my van today, maybe I'll replace it with a Core one.. :wink:
GRF
Brand Rep'
Brand Rep'

I might send you some (stickers) if you promise a)never to put a kite bar on a set of bathroom scales ever again and b) post the picture on the internet, c)consider professional help.. :wink:

PM an address (anyone else for that matter who might want to superiorise the rear of their motor with a quality sticker...)
paulie_amoose

Most kind of you to offer a sticker but I cannot guarantee any of the above though, it is surprisingly easy to post shit on the internet these days, you should go one of those Silver Surfer courses for the aged and see for yourself...

I will PM you my address with slight trepidation, not sure weather the envelope will contain a sticker or a dirty protest! :-)
GRF
Brand Rep'
Brand Rep'

I guess it all depends if I take the view of one more North Rider deserving of redemption and that the white powder I enclose with the sticker is actual washing powder (for use with the bar) rather than anthrax.. :wink:
Dragnfly

paulie_amoose wrote:
GRF wrote: whilst us rich people boost massive with our super light less than 2 kilo bar and line sets...
Less than 2kg bar n line sets.. Invented by North in 2010 and available to you for about £50...

God know how much it would weigh if I removed the salt n sand n shit technology...

That is indeed significantly under 2kg!!!

So, errrr, whats so good about the core bar being under 2kg? Seems a strange point to make a big deal over - Didn't they weigh other bars before making this their entire marketing pitch for it?
tombeaton

just weighed a brand new ozone bar with standard 25m lines and it comes in under 1.2kg. That includes packaging!
RRP is £315
GRF
Brand Rep'
Brand Rep'

It's made from titanium and carbon and actually weighs 250 grams and there will always be a place for stuff that is actually better rather than just claiming to be. On that note I've just seen a harness that weighs half the weight of the lightest on the market, which will be coming out soon with an innovative new bar, some of us and I count myself one, don't mind paying more if the goods actually deliver and that's what I've spent my commercial life looking for over the years. After all, I've always been worth it.
GRF
Brand Rep'
Brand Rep'

tombeaton wrote:just weighed a brand new ozone bar with standard 25m lines and it comes in under 1.2kg. That includes packaging!
RRP is £315
Er actually nobody cares what price a bottle of bleach costs do they? :wink:
dbinit
Brand Rep'
Brand Rep'

GRF wrote:
Anything that isn't yellow black and white, really doesn't cut it. :wink:
I knew you'd come around eventually. Although you were a bit late....

Iksurf said - "One of the Best bars on the Market right now"

Now this one is only £299 (or £269 if you use that discount code on our websites homepage) . Admittedly our customers tend to have more sense than money , but thats how we like it. :-D

JGTR

Not one of, this is actually the best bar, and yellow and black :-D