Shoot the breeze and stay in the loop with the unhinged and unhooked word on the street.
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:19 pm
I'm planning a downinder trip to Brazil in October. Can anyone recommend a company/person that could help me organising downwinder, accommodation, transport, etc?
- Posts: 403
- Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:22 pm
- Location: Langstone Harbour
Bloody long kite from the UK to Brazil, have you thought about flying down instead :)
- Posts: 454
- Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:28 pm
- Location: Kent
That would be bloody long jump
- Posts: 1901
- Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:21 pm
- Location: The Union