Hello all! Anyone from Cheltenham?

Shoot the breeze and stay in the loop with the unhinged and unhooked word on the street.
prastis1

Hello all,

Since I will be relocating soon enough to Cheltenham for work and I do not want to give up on my beloved hobby, I would like to know if there is anyone around Gloucester/ Cheltenham so we can do weekend trips together etc. I have tried searching on Facebook but not much luck. It seems most people from S.W are living in Bristol, but I would feel lucky enough to get a single person which is motivated and hungry enough to kitesurf as much as possible during weekends.

I am a Greek Cypriot guy, relocating for work, at the Nuclear Sector, 27 yo.

Not sure if this is the best place for me to write this post, as the region forums look a bit inactive, I thought I would increase my chances of placing it here. In case the moderators would like to bring it down, feel free.

Thank you in advance.

George
SLiiCK

Hi George
I live in Stow on the Wold not far from cheltenham I do kitesurf at Weston but unfortunately work weekends but there is a couple of chaps I know in Gloucester who do kitesurf next time I see them I will pass the message on to them.
Cheers Steve
prastis1

Hello Steve, that is fantastic thank you very much for your assistance. If you could that, it would be wonderful and it would help me loads :D
tombeaton

Hello,

Im 20 mins out of Gloucester.

There are alot of people scattered round gloucester/hereford/swindon/bath/worcester who kitesurf.

Most go to Brean/Weston or South Wales.

If you are a decent rider just head to Rest Bay in Porthcawl, there are always people about.

There is a facebook group called "Wekite" and also Blast Kiteboarding have a forum. Check those and you will know where people are headed to.
prastis1

Thank you very much for your reply. I am sure a lot of ppl kitesurf around our area, I was hoping to find someone to travel with I mean, share costs, have some company etc.