BKSA Freestyle Round 1 - Watergate Bay

ianpics

Well you guessed it .. the wind direction isnt good but there was a few (well most of the riders approx 20 30 kites) at a local beach that works in NE .. not many of them around!!

Anyway trying to upload a video via a hotel wireless connection ........ interesting !!

Will let you know when its up

Otherwise only pics of the red bull tent and wagon, and a few wet lifestyle shots... on the bright side the waves down here are really good for surfing and there have been a few people enjoy the down time surfing.... always something else to do down here!!

Will let you know if anything changes

Ian
ianpics

OK so the sites not finished yet but this will give you an insight into the new expix site ...

a few server issues so having to change that and then just finish adding th content etc

take a look check the vids tab on the front page ... free ride session from Round 1 BKSA Grand Prix Watergate

http://www.expix.co.uk/index.php

Enjoy

comments about things you'd like to see on the expix site e-mail us at ian at expix .co.uk

cheers guys

Ian
spanked

nice little vid Ian!

Did any heats take place? are there any results?
Phantom paul

aahhh nice vid of sacred bay lol i love that place was jake from catch 22 there mega looping he must have been i saw narly his dog at the beginning ,,,,gutted i could not go bastards looked nice :wink: :wink: :wink:
DesRes

Cryin' shame... :cry:
ianpics

Hi again guys

No results although we nearly managed to get the juniors outs on the Sunday ..........almost but not quite...a big shame seeing as they were all extremely keen to ride!

loads of competitors too over 38 I counted which for the forecast wasn't half bad !!!

New faces in the females, loads of new juniors and a lot of others moving from juniors and ams into the the pro's ..... amateur fleet may well turn out to be big as well if Watergate is anything to go by.

Going to be a very interesting year from a competition point of view if the riding at "that place" is a quick look at the standard of some of the riders it seems some of them have had a very busy winter.Wind was up and down but still loads of big loops, kiteloop passes and just general monkeying around and not just from the usual faces.

Next event is at Barrow in June so let hope for some wind so we can get the competition up and running properly.

I
ianpics

BKSA website news updated ... go and check it out!
ali
Team/Shop Rider
Team/Shop Rider

not bad event considering no wind. sat night was epic.
Airhead Dan
Location: 22meters under a flexifoil hadlow pro model / www.air-head.com

here is the event in a bit of detail...............
http://www.air-head.com/blog/2008/04/22 ... y/#more-85