Hello

New to the sport, ask questions in here, ask anything you want, we all had to start somewhere!
#ed
Antispam: No

Sonnyrider wrote:I couldn't do a winter in a 4/3, but that's me.

If you find you're cold, then get a thermal rashie and a wind proof top to go over the top of the wetsuit.

And don't spend too long in the water in winter.
Sound advise ^^^^ thermal rash vest is a must, hood, gloves, boots keep you warm and the added effect of a wind proof top should never be underestimated.

FYI I don't think you'll go all winter at hayling comfortably in a 4/3 may be with the above for short bursts but I struggle to stay comfortable in a 5/4 with all the above, you'll probably not miss too much though
emery1990

I do feel the cold very much, but should of been moe clear. I wouldn't be doing it in the winter months. Just spring, summer and autumn.
Sonnyrider

You may find it a little cold in spring, as the water hasn't had time to warm up. So might be an idea to get a thermal rashie.

Autumn will be fine. I still not wearing boots or gloves as the water local to me is still 11 degrees.
emery1990

On the look out for some gear now, seen a 2 kite setup on kitebay for £750, 12 & 9m kites, would this be okay?

Airush is the make, comes with lines and bar, 2015
Sonnyrider

Is the Varial X ?

Good kites
emery1990

Yes that's the one, what I've read about they sound decent.