Kite & board left at shoreham

Report it to the kite cops here.
Torch10m
Antispam: No

Did any thoughtful Kiter or member of the public find a kite and board abandoned at Shoreham roundabout last night
I had to rush off the beach but did not pack up my kite.
I self landed up the top of the beach, took my lines off, went to van to change when an emergency came up, I left my van and went off without getting my kite and board.
10m white Vegas & white Shinn sprayed flouro orange underside.
There were a couple of guys who I spoke to earlier on rrd obsession and airush varial who went out on race boards as I left. Another guy had just gone out on a black 12m Vegas
Help
Thanks
Dick 07970696522
Roland

Torch10m wrote:I self landed up the top of the beach, took my lines off, went to van to change when an emergency came up, I left my van and went off without getting my kite and board.
Hope you get the gear back bud, must of been some emergency.. hope it all worked out ok.... :(
Torch10m

Thanks dude,
Yes I'm happy to say a thoughtful member of the public who lives in the flats opposite the roundabout, spotted the kit and presumed something had occurred. He left a card in Surfladle, Thanks to Danny @ Surfladle and a mahooosive THANKS to Mark from Beach Court, nice to know there's a good dude keeping an eye open for us.
Emergency issue was dealt with too.
Thanks everyone
Roland

Great news bud, sounds like you owe Mark from beach court a jar.... :wink:
Torch10m

he got a few jars hahaha :lol: