Lost at Calshot - Nomad carbon twin tip

Report it to the kite cops here.
baxterbradford
Antispam: No

Hi Guys, sad to say that I lost my twin tip whilst out at Calshot today.

Tide was going out, so it might end up on a beach in Western Solent. It's a Nomad 140x43 with black & white foot straps, it's got a lengthwise purple stripe, but mostly it's plain black carbon. Also had my new Xensr mounted on top.... There's one of those sea-id stickers on with my email & phone number on. Think it's a goner, but would just appreciate it if you could please keep an eye out. Happy to reward finder with beer/wine/cash if it turns up.
baxterbradford

This is photo of board before foot straps etc bolted on.
Bax's Nomad.jpg
Bax's Nomad.jpg (145.25 KiB) Viewed 562 times
baxterbradford

Glad to say that I got a phone call late this morning from a chap who had found it at Hill Head. So I've had an away day to Stubbington to get it back. Having expected it to be in the Western Solent, I spent a good while walking along Park Shore searching the beach there. Happy to be wrong in these circumstances. Board is fine, has a few more minor scratches. Thanks to all those who looked, or shared info about the board.

Can highly recommend these stickers which resulted in getting my board back. I'm not on commission, but a small price to pay compared to new board! http://www.sea-id.com