Make your "For Sale" ad attractive by linking pictures of your items here on the forum. After all, a picture speaks a thousand words.......
How to upload your pictures in 8 simple steps:
1. Visit Photobucket web page: http://s118.beta.photobucket.com
2. Create a Photobucket account (If you have Facebook then simply click appropriate button to log in)
3. Create a "Album" in photobucket and name it accordingly i.e.. "Kiteboarding Stuff"
4. Click the "Upload" button and then "Browse" button to select your pictures on your Mac or PC. The uploaded pictures should populate in the Album you had just created.
5. Once uploaded, select or click the picture you wish to link on the forum of your choice.
6. In the bottom right hand corner of the screen you will see a box with a list of 4 "Image Links" (see picture below)
7. Click on IMG Code. This will copy the link to your clipboard
8. Simply paste or keyboard shortcut "Ctrl V" if PC or "CMD V" if Mac into your Forum topic and Viola! You're Done! Simples!
The Kiteboarder forums are maintained and tuned as a group effort so hit the Team or anyone else who's on the ball with any questions, suggestions or anything else site or forum related !
1 post • Page 1 of 1