Gopro Diary

All the latest from the world of digital photography and video.
Andrewkru

dont know if any one is interested, I've started creating blog to document the time i have spent on (and some times off ) the water. i brough a Gopro last year but i never thought it was the right time to use it, now im forcing myself to take it out..

just a bit of fun really,

any thoughts and feed back will be appreciated.

http://www.andrewkru.com

Andrew
pjs199

Its good, I like it, will check back.
vaineh

sweet. do you just record non stop and take stills from the footage or all photos or mixture of both?

saw this posted somewhere the other day : http://www.projectodessa.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
i havent tried it but looks pretty cool. way of bookmarking events on your footage while you're recording.
Andrewkru

I put it on 1 second timer at the moment. i used to use the video mode but I m not very quick at editing, and not that good at it....

my biggest problem is water droplets on the lens, if any one has any ides it will be muchly appreciated

i like freezing time!

the project odessa is a good idea but most of the time i have the kite on my lines , which makes it hard to cover up the lens....
Sonnyrider

Lick your lens, seriously
Andrewkru

ha bit weird but ill give it a try...
Sonnyrider

obviously, the external lens, not the camera lens
Andrewkru

i didnt try licking it :lol: , but i have been using water repellent (initially used for car wind screens) it works great and the quality of the pictures it so much better.