2011 Kiteboards from Slingshot

Shoot the breeze and stay in the loop with the unhinged and unhooked word on the street.
Surface 2 Air Sports

Once again Slingshot have some amazing innovations but this time its not One pump and anything to do with a kite... its the Kiteboards.....

more info... once im allowed to release it.. :roll:
Angelo
S2AS Team
http://www.s2as.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
james

shhh!
david_hazell

Hoverboards - A-la Back To The Future... That's the rumour I heard...
dedalus

Yawn - they copied the bindings track system from Burton.

But actually I also read about a light wind surfboard that looked pretty cool and now I cant find anything about it? anyone?
james

track was 2010 so nope,

were you reading about the Arcane? perhaps as that one has just snuck in as a mid season release.

to be honest info will get sent out to all our dealers first before anything is plastered up here, cant have the situation where you guys know more than they do because info has been leaked can we. after that information will get put up but in the trade Expo.
PGH

but its only bloody june 2010...cant we enjoy the kit were on at the moment without being bombasted with hype for next years kit.... :shock: :shock:

if it were me i'd hype up the 2012/2013 stuff as thats when i'd be looking to change.... :lol:
james

precisely.....
waverider

I'm already looking for sensible-safe-storage for my boards collection, the Habitat board-rack is up to critical and I'm starting the despicable habit of leaning boards against the wall together with piling-em-high in suitable corners. Where to put the new Takoon Burning 6' 2" is a bigger problem than finding ways to pay for it and still we have more innovation coming our way.

I still don't have an SX in my collection James, SX and ubiquitous used to mean the same but right-now I don't remember seeing one on the water for years, probably because it's not the latest-fashion Eh. A cracking board though.

Another cracking board that lost it's way is/was the Fuse, the Fuse never became a fashion though Graeme and I both use one regularly. Does that say anything ? :-D

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
GRF
Brand Rep'
Brand Rep'

PGH wrote:but its only bloody june 2010...cant we enjoy the kit were on at the moment without being bombasted with hype for next years kit.... :shock: :shock:
Agreed.

He's getting a bit ahead of himself.

There are exciting developments, but they wont be around until at the very earliest Oct - November.

And they are going to be a lot more expensive than in the past, Prices are going up as of July 1st - Currency being the dictator.

All the more reason to enjoy 2010 products and pricing while y'all still can, the £ has been in the toilet for to long to get any reasonable hedging for next season and this years deal that gave the Key Crisis pricing and kept the RPM reasonable I'm sorry to say has just run out.
bri

Does it resemble the RRD poison with a tougher base finish and pad system :wink: and 4.5mm cabrinha fins
james

i will pretend you didnt just say that...
dedalus

Thanks James that was it

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

anyone tried one? anyone got one? will it fit in my golf bag for the summer hols?

spiffy idea if it works - Certainly will probably be allowed to stick it on the wall in the front room when not in use!

nice
james

well i have one and it has been demoed pretty extensively with good results, it has the slidy fun side of a skim but with decent rocker and soft rails so that chop is actuallyt dealt with properly, of couse the surf fin option is a whole extra thing that sets the board apart, mostly i ride it with surf fins in the front and wake fins behind, this way there is something to turn against and yet still not too directional, i have a surf/race board for that.

the weight is something that catches people out as it 'feels' heavy but for its intenede purpose of wake surfing you do need some weight to keep it attached to the wake, however behind a kite it feels well balanced and can be ollied easily with out the back end dragging.

have you seen the vid here?

Tony had a good look at it at the redcar event if you want a different perspective on it.

http://www.slingshotsports.com/2010-Arc ... gory=25616" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

as for will it fit in your golf bag, well that depends how big your golf bag is....
bri

I always knew Angelo was a bit of a woman. Comes in tells you half a story and then says "ooooo can't tell you the rest"
Surface 2 Air Sports

bri wrote:I always knew Angelo was a bit of a woman. Comes in tells you half a story and then says "ooooo can't tell you the rest"
Ha ha... says the proud supporter of a sinking ship!! Liverpoooooool :lol:

No guys 2011 will be 2011 not in 2010... i just know whats comming thats all... :mrgreen:

Angelo
S2AS Team